2009/07/01

Can I upload DVD to YouTube?

Yesterday my brother asked me can he upload DVD to YouTube? Well, it is possible but we need to convert it to FLV first.

First of all let us know some common sense: YouTube likes FLV video most, so before you upload them please make sure your video is compatible with YouTube, otherwise youtube will convert the video on its sever, this process will take a long long time and some time it fails (because of the file is too big or Youtube can not recognize the file’s format or something else.)

I suggest him to convert his DVD to Flash on his computer before he uploads it, it would be much faster.
I ask him to try Moyea Flash Video MX because it can convert nearly every video format and DVD directly to FLV.
More details can be found:
http://www.video-to-flash.com/video_to_flash/

1 comment:

  1. I truly favor to reading your post. Thank you a lot for taking the time for you to share such a nice info.

    Video converter for mac

    ReplyDelete

Attention! No spammer!!!