2009/05/19

FC Lorient Alain Le Roch: The club is not for sale

While circulating the names of supposed candidates for the takeover of Manchester City, including that of Michel Lafont, who heads the media group "Entrepreneurship", the club president Alain Le Roch, reached by phone last night, was keen to refute any sale procedure of FC Lorient, simply expressing his desire already posted several months ago to strengthen the financial base of the club. "I am concerned about the future, I do not intend to sell my shares. Lead is to plan, I'm in this logic there. I met Mr. Lafont, as I met many other people. He did make any proposal. There is no project, no protocol is signed. The club is not for sale, as I can read it. I am in the process of financial restructuring. "The President of FC Lorient, who never hid want to gradually withdraw once the financial sustainability of the club will be assured, maintains the logic of a capital increase with the arrival of new shareholders to allow the club to continue its development. A development which is not, as the majority shareholder of the club, prompted by any emergency. "There is no hurry, it can be done in eight days as in three years."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Attention! No spammer!!!