2009/05/25

My hair is really dry and damage HELP!!!!!!!!!!?

Q: I straighten my hair way too much I have curly hair and I hate it.

I want to take a break from straighten it. I already tried giving my hair
a break for almost a week but every time I wash it its leaves it
so ruff lol like dry and hard and gross and chunk of my hair falls out
gahh I want to shave it all.

I heard there was this new dove its red and it’s for damage hair
and for people who uses hot irons with there hair or something.
Has anyone tried it yet? Does it work? I’m thinking on buying it :)
but idk.

But anyhow what should I do SHAVE ALL MY HAIR?
Or what? is there a product out there so I can use
that will treat my hair and fix it and stop making my hair falls out grr
help por favor<3

A: First off, it sounds like you need a good cut. You can get a treatment at a salon to help this sort of thing too; I have such dry hair, very thick too, and it tangles so easily!

So yeah..good cut, lay off colours and straightness for a while. Even blow drying without a good protection spray is hell for your locks. After two shampoos and a 3 minute miracle mask from Aussie, I use a wide toothed comb and gently brush out tangles, leave to dry naturally a bit, and then spray with heat-defense spray and blow dry whilst brushing with a paddle brush. Leave natural.

Or. Try plaiting your hair when it's wet or damp and sleeping on it, this way you've got a cute girly style and it hasn't damaged your hair at all!

The best products I find are rich fruity serums from Aussie, Garnier and Bed-Head. Tigi is good too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Attention! No spammer!!!