2009/05/27

Why does my pencil eyeliner always smudge?

Q: when i put on pencil eyeliner on my top eyelid on the inside, it alwayyyss smudges and within a few hours my under eyes will be covered in black smudge. i like using pencil eyeliner though and i like how it looks, how can i prevent these smudges?

i have very oily skin so that might be one of the problems, any suggestions for how to prevent smudging?


A: Oh god, I totally know what you mean. I am actually writing about it for my blog RIGHT NOW! haha. Well it truly depends on what brand you use, btw which brand are you using right now? I had a very similar experience with Stila's Kajal eyeliner. Before that I used to wear Clinique's Quickliner for eyes, it would never smudge, however it isnt as dark as Sitla's. As of now, I've discovered a wonderful liner: Mac's Penultimate liner, it is kinda a mix between a pen/sharpie and liquid eyeliner. It stays on forever, it is very dark and it never smudges! It also helps if you use an eye primer before you apply your eyeliner!

If you have more specific questions or any follow ups I would be super happy to help you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Attention! No spammer!!!