2009/05/25

SKIN CARE HELP!!! I don’t know what else to do?

Q: I don't have acne. I wash my face every morning and night and I don't have pimples. I have big pores and my face is red and looks irritated. I don't have roseate, but it looks red around my eyes. I moisturize and I’m on birth control. Any advice on making my face look better? I am so self conscious and I hate my finance seeing me without make up on. I’m 21, I drink lots of water, and I eat healthy. I’m also on prescription benzaclin and I have tried proactive
also inexpensive tips please.

A: Is your skin irritated and blotchy? Want to know how to get rid of red skin and clear up these imperfections? Well, look no further. There are ways to remove the redness, sometimes associated with psoriasis. Follow the steps below to figure out how to get a better complexion in a timely way.

Step 1: Do you have any friends or family with a similar problem? Ask them what has worked in their cases and give those methods a try. If you are still red in the face, read on.

Step 2: Give yourself exposure to sunlight and water. It has been shown that about 80 percent of people who enjoy daily sunlight see improvement in their complexion. Water is also known to clear up complexions if consumed in large amounts.

Step 3: Try balneotherapy, a water-based treatment used in Europe and Asia that uses natural thermal springs, hot springs, mineral water and sea water. This technique is generally used at spas.

Step 4: Climatotherapy is another technique that can improve your skin. This a combination of sunlight and water, like the ocean or other water bodies, used to treat psoriasis. It uses natural elements to help with the problem.

Step 5: Other possible treatments can include acupuncture, herbal remedies, prayer and meditation, although they are not scientifically proven to work.

Tips:
If your red skin is taking time to clear up, try using cosmetic cover-up to lighten up your skin until the redness goes away.
Ask your doctor or dermatologist if there are any medications you can take for your skin.

Items Needed:
Water
Sunlight
Spa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Attention! No spammer!!!